Every successful business needs three basic instincts…
– A self-presentation instinct – which asks how am I?
– An adaptation instinct – which asks where am I?
– A connection instinct – which asks who I am with?
Our potential as human beings is to have equal access to all three instincts from birth, but alas this is not what happens. In early infancy, one instinct starts to dominate.
The challenge we face is that each business owner continues to favour one of these three basic instincts. Furthermore, owners drive the strongest aspect of their personality through this dominant instinct, often in an unconscious way, which eventually unhinges business effectiveness. Knowing our dominant instinct allows us to create new space for the other two instincts and helps us reduce myopic vision, raise business health and embrace the diversity necessary for successful and sustainable performance.
Join John Hale, Global Conference Speaker and Strategy Expert for an entertaining interactive conversation. John will help you master your understanding of both your dominant instinctual type and the impact your personality style maybe having in the workplace.
You will learn:
- Why Proto-analysis offers us a pathway to conscious business development.
- Which Basic Instinct biases your view of events and how to overcome it
- About the Nine Deadly Sins that impact our business and our lives
Venue – The Newnham Hotel, 516 Newnham Road, Upper Mt Gravatt, 4122
Date & Time – Wednesday, 20th June 2018, 7:00am to 8:30am. Registrations open at 6:30am, with breakfast served before 7:00am.
Price – $30 for Members, $40 for Non-Members
Email Enquiries – email@example.com
Phone Enquiries – 0414 342 087
If you require a special breakfast, please note this in the Special Requirements section when booking.
We look forward to seeing you!