I have been invited to this year’s Global Speakers Summit in NZ and will be flying to Auckland next month to deliver a talk on ‘Being Whole and Healthy while on the Road’.
I will be sharing that many frequent traveller health tips can also be applied to life…
- Don’t sit for long periods or with crossed legs.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid salt, caffeine and alcohol.
- Wash your hands before eating/preparing meals.
- Get fit and breathe from your belly.
- Move and stretch regularly.
- Use a moisturiser.
- Fast 12 to 16 hours once per week.
- Take 20 minute power naps.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset briefly, to synchronise body clocks.
- Keep vaccinations up to date.
- Have the right insurance.
- Have copies of important documents and vision prescriptions.
- Set your phone to aeroplane mode for a real break.
What three tips on the list could you adopt as healthy habits or rituals in 2018?