Customers can see you five ways.
The way customers consider you when purchasing will depend on the type of product you sell.
The five attributers important to customers appear below with important questions for each.
- Product Characteristics – are you the best in your category?
- Supplier Support – how service focused are your sales and support staff?
- Product Availability & Convenience – how easily and reliably can people locate your product?
- Product Perception – what does your brand name, image and awareness communicate?
- Price – Are you expensive, affordable or the cheapest?
Which of the five attributes do you perform best on? Where do you need to improve? What is your next step?
If you need a hand getting your product mix right give us a call at HCG.